Thursday 5 July 2012

Thing Nine: Evernote

Evernote is another website that is banned by work as I am unable to access sites that store personal files on Internet servers for backup or exchange.

I have been reading lots of cpd23 blogs extolling the virtues of Evernote but it didn’t really appeal to me. Librarians seem to find out interesting information and email it to themselves. I had decided that I would have to file this trait away in the brain under ‘things that mean that I’m not a true librarian’ (along with not liking cats and being incapable of knitting.) However, then I read about ‘I Done This’ in So Many Books, So Little Time.’

That’s a really useful idea I thought to myself. But how will I remember it?

Oh.......!


On the theme of not really understanding things, here is a photograph of me outside a library in Budapest. Who would have been able to guess that könyvtár is library in Hungarian?!

No comments:

Post a Comment